Latest YouTube Video

Thursday, December 1, 2016

[FD] Opera foreignObject textNode::removeChild use-after-free details

Throughout November, I plan to release details on vulnerabilities I found in web-browsers which I've not released before. This is the twenty-second entry in that series. Unfortunately I won't be able to publish everything within one month at the current rate, so I may continue to publish these through December and January. Due to the recent Firefox 0-day, I've selected a very old and not so interesting bug for today, so you can get back to looking at the former as soon as possible. The below information is available in more detail on my blog at http://ift.tt/2gqKOMc. There you can find a repro that triggered this issue and an exploit that may or may not work in addition to the information below. Follow me on http://twitter.com/berendjanwever for daily browser bugs. Opera foreignObject textNode::removeChild use-after-free ======================================================== (The fix and CVE number for this issue are unknown) Synopsis

Source: Gmail -> IFTTT-> Blogger

No comments: